The irony of me being connected to a bird is that I like to have my feet on the ground.
My teeth hurt. I miscalculated. I get my braces off in a month. This isn’t fun. Ugh. Where’re the painkillers?
Psh, I’m not trying to memorize the Periodic Table songs. I’m not that big a nerd, hahaha…ha…
• the meaning behind my url: It’s my…pen name hahaha…
• weakness: horrible time management, sensitivity, & a constant spaciness
• last time i cried and why: My mom learned something she wasn’t supposed too…
• piercings: Ears.
• favorite bands/singers: Um…Vera Lynn…?
• biggest turn off(s): When their ass starts getting jealous of their mouth.
• top 5 foods: sopas, green tea candy, nectarines, apples, & chocolate
• tattoos i want: Well, I like temporaries. I tend to be kinda fickle with what I put on, so I like the option of change. My last ones were the life aspect from Homestuck & the Capricorn sign.
• life goal(s): Finish & publish my comics, & become the coolest chem teacher ever
• piercings I want: I’m good.
• favorite movie: Howl’s Moving Castle, Whisper of the Heart
• a fact about my life: I find the words “shit”, “bitch”, & “ass” very useful, & the only key to knowing if I’m insulting you is my tone of voice.
• phobia: Atychiphobia (fear of failure), Kinemortophobia (fear of zombies), & Phasmophobia (fear of the supernatural)
• tattoos i have: See the other one about tattoos.
My mom called the potoo bird ugly, & I got sad…
But then, I found these.
"Yes, hello, I am here."
"Am I pretty?"
they’re so cute i’m gonna cry jeegus
I notice everything. And by everything, I literally mean everything. I notice when someone stops hitting me up like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things that people do, and the little things they used to do. I notice when things change, and when it’s no longer the same. I notice every single little detail. I just don’t say anything.
DO NOT GIVE OR GET ANY VACCINATIONS FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR KIDS………..
Ok, lets break this down nice and simple.
Formaldehyde is from the purification of the vaccine. 99.9% of which is removed. The reason it doesn’t give a dosage is so minuscule that it can’t be measured without going into picograms. That’s one trillionth of a gram. You breathe in more formaldehyde by driving down a busy road than in a vaccine.
Thimerosal is NOT elemental mercury, It is a molecular compound made up of carbon, hydrogen, mercury, sodium, oxygen, and surfer. This is used as a preservative for the vaccine. Thimerosal is used in a variety of other things, like tattoo ink, facial creams, nasal sprays. It’s toxic to humans only in fairly large quantities but highly toxic to aquatic born organisms like infectious bacteria. In short, it makes sure you don’t get salmonella from a stray bacteria from the chicken embryos.
As for the dosage of the Thimerosal. That is the most laughable point in this post. It says 25 mcg, that’s micrograms, or one millionth of a gram. To put this in perspective, a dollar bill weighs roughly 1 gram, the average human eyelash is around 80-90 micrograms. The box also says that it contains a 5ml (milliliter/cc) vial which leads me to my next point.
A little simple math and we find out that 25 mcg = 0.00003 ml and a little more math we find that 0.00003 ml is 0.00006% of 5 ml. Let me put this another way. By the age of 5, an American child weighs about 50-55lbs and their body contains 55 mcg of Uranium. I don’t see any kids running around with radiation sickness, so I think they’re safe with a preservative in them.
TL;DR: This is like saying you don’t want your child eating their baked birthday cake because raw eggs were used to make it and you don’t want your child getting salmonella from it.